Awww…thanks.

Every dog is different. When I got Desi he didn’t want a blanket on top of him, 
he didn’t want anything to do with me putting a shirt on him in the winter.  He 
was quite a little chub when I got him….the breeder let all the puppies free 
feed and I think Desi must have pushed all the other pups away so he could eat 
all the food.  As he has thinned out, and per the vet I had to put him on adult 
food at 4 months because he was not losing the fat.  As he got thinner, he 
wants the clothes on, he is the first one under all the blankets, etc.

Desi is very smart and I bought all the plush puzzle toys for my two for 
Christmas.  He learns very quickly, so I have to rotate them so he doesn’t have 
time to get too good at any one.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill

 

  

SO sweet.  Those are the cutest little stories about your Chis and their 
clothing.  No wonder you love them so very much.  I get such a kick out of 
hearing about 

everyone's individual little behaviors.

 

Lynn

 

In a message dated 2/22/2011 9:25:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 
[email protected] writes:

but she is the little Miss Fashion.  Desi…he now gets excited if I tell him 
that I am going to change his shirt, and he will come running to get it 
changed…I have silly dogs!



Reply via email to