Yvonne makes them on this group.  She has a website, 
www.yvonnesyorkies.com/asewgramycreation.com.  Your babies will LOVE them.


Laura






-----Original Message-----
From: PiperML <[email protected]>
To: Chihuahuas <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill


 


Oh my gosh, I love those jammies! She is so cute! Where can I order some?
 
Patti in Upstate NY
Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus
Farley <3 RIP 2/6/11 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: [email protected] 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:11 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Here's Jill [3 Attachments]


Jill is modeling the gorgeous pajamas Ms. Yvonne made for her.  Aren't they 
stunning?  I can't take them off her or she cries, whines and complains.  It's 
a quick hand wash and line dry and  back on they go.  She is a little spoiled, 
huh?  Guess I need to order a few more sets.
Laura














Reply via email to