I'm truly sorry  I have lost  3 since 2007,  Jodie at 14 and a half in 2007, 
Lacy 16, in July 2009, Jodie &  Lacy's daughter Lucy 15, in July 2010.  all I 
have remaining is Jane-Jane Jodie & Lacy's oldest daughter.  I dread it for 
you.  I dread the day when Jane-Jane passes on  and joins her parents and 
siblings. Robert

--- On Wed, 9/7/11, Webville Lady <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Webville Lady <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Nyala will be passing away soon
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 10:18 PM


  





So sorry to read about Nyala.  Eighteen is a long life so I know she will have 
many happy times at Rainbow Bridge.  Hope her passing is easy.


Huge Hugs,
Linda and Taylor






From: Eileen Bradley <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 1:54 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Nyala will be passing away soon


  


Hi all,
 
Nyala celebrated her 18th birthday, this last weekend. I came home from work 
yesterday to find her laying on my kitchen floor. The vet says that she is 
ataxia and having kidney failure, she is not moving at all and has not eaten or 
drank anything (they are giving her fluids). So basically I will pick her up 
from the vet so she pass away at home with the 5 other chi babies and me but be 
in the comfort of her own bed and her brothers and sisters with her.
 
Eileen and 6 chi babies






Reply via email to