I am sorry to hear that you had to let Junior go.  We agree,  regardless of 
their age when we lose one it hurts, sending you a hug.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 9/8/2011 6:39:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 
I am sorry to hear this. It is devestating when you lose a dear  friend. I 
have been there 2 weeks ago.  We had to let junior be  put a sleep. She was 
13 years old wich is old for a big dog. It still hurts  though. 


 

From: "[email protected]"  <[email protected]>
To:  [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:05  PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas]  Nyala will be passing away soon


 
Oh, Eileen,  I am so sorry.  I know how heartbreaking this must be.  Give 
her  kisses from me and the Brat Pack to take with her on her journey to the  
Rainbow Bridge.  Godspeed, my friend.


Laura and the  six-pack
Dalton, Delilah, Dorie, Garrett,  Jill and Bear



-----Original  Message-----
From: Eileen Bradley <[email protected]>
To:  chihuahuas <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 3:57  pm
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Nyala will be passing away soon

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi all,
 
Nyala celebrated her 18th birthday, this last weekend. I came home from  
work yesterday to find her laying on my kitchen floor. The vet says that she  
is ataxia and having kidney failure, she is not moving at all and has not  
eaten or drank anything (they are giving her fluids). So basically I will 
pick  her up from the vet so she pass away at home with the 5 other chi babies 
and  me but be in the comfort of her own bed and her brothers and sisters 
with  her.
 
Eileen and 6 chi babies




















Reply via email to