The news here has been issuing warnings about Lymes disease, seems that some
research group has been catching them here to test them and they are
reporting a higher rate of infested ticks then usual. I have a friend in OH
and her dog even with all the meds she has been trying is still getting a
lot of them.  She is going to try the K9Advantix next since Princess has
never gotten any ticks.


Peggy

 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: sheila
Date: 5/19/2012 5:37:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Flea meds?
 
  
The comfortis works great on fleas but be aware that one of the side effects
is vomiting. It always made Itzy vomit. We chopped it up and gave it to her
over the day and that helped.  Also please remember that the comfortis will
NOT keep ticks at bay. They are very bad here this year and from what I am
reading everywhere. 
 
From: ann banks 
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:20 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Flea meds?
 



I use Comfortis--monthly pills and never a fles--I am in hot NC
Ann


On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM, [email protected]
<[email protected]> wrote:

  
Hi All!  We are going to be located in California for a year while hubby
goes to school and I'm wondering what flea preparation would be good to use.
 At home we don't have fleas because it freezes so often they just don't
have a chance, but here... It is a whole different story.  
What do you use and have work well and not hurt the pups?  
Thanks!!!
 







 

<<attachment: Ardy_Tag1.gif>>

Reply via email to