I trained my chi, Littlebit, with both puppy pads and outside trips. He will 
not go out in the rain and I don't like to walk him too late, so i put the pads 
in the bathroom with a spray that is suppose to attract the dog, it worked! I'm 
not being woke up in the early hours of the morning for a trip outside.



________________________________
 From: vickyquillian <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] happy new chi owner
 

  
We adopted Maddox from our local shelter. We have had him about 3.5 weeks. I 
was feeling good about him being house trained.We take him outside: however, 
the last couple of days he has had bm accidents. Do you all think I should 
train him with pads? I can google that prob and get some ideas. Thanks for your 
input.



 

Reply via email to