I received the weekly harvest report from the US Dep't of Agriculture
yesterday, Jul 28. Based on that report, the following are the latest
tentative Chodosh starting dates

Oats other than cereals packing date of Aug 5, purchase date Aug 19
  >Oats in most cereals packing date of Sept 1, purchase date Sept 15
  >Quaker oats packing Aug 19, purchase  Aug 29
  >Oats in Cheerios packing Sept 15, purchase Oct 1

Spring wheat
  >freshly baked bakery products, pizza, etc Aug 13 in the midwest, Aug 20
elsewhere
  >packaged foods with spring wheat, packing date of Aug 13, purchase date
Aug 29

Barley packing date of Aug 20, purchase date Sept 3

These are tentative dates, subject to change.

Y. Herman