I guess that could work as well.  I think that Chrome's full usefulness
comes when it's multi-process and sandboxed, and the other modes are not
well tested.  We should figure out why these users are resorting to using
these flags day-to-day, but we shouldn't have to support them when using
these flags (i.e. they can use Chromium builds if they really want).