> I wonder if we were at fault for that?  I've never seen that happen otherwise.

I only had like 15 X clients according to xlsclients (max is 255). I
saved the stack trace but it's worthless as it's just a standard
GetScreenInfo ViewHost msg that we attempt to execute with the 2ndary
x connection. So I restarted X and it went away. (Note that my x
session had been up for like a month.)

I searched the internets and it seems to happen to people for a
variety of reasons, usually with no resolution found.

-- Evan Stade