This also broke building from the command line.

I usually never open Visual Studio as an IDE.  I build on the command
line with something like:

devenv chrome\\chrome.sln /Build release /Project test_shell

It looks like project names like test_shell now have complicated names
like "test_shell (webkit\tools\test_shell\test_shell)", and I haven't
been able to manage supplying those on the command line.

Is there a way we can get back our nice project names "test_shell",
"chrome", etc?