I only skimmed, but it looks well thought out.
One question though:
is this going to be functional for non-Chromium browsers?  Given that
your design doc mentions v8 and hooks into Chromium's network
stack, but no mention of JavaScriptCore or WebKit's resource loading code,
I'm worried that the answer is no.

I strongly recommend that your design doc include details for full
integration into "normal" WebKit and that you offer to write the necessary
code.  If it's Chromium only, you'll definitely get more push back on the
design and people will be less willing to review.  Probably to the extent
that it would have been easier to just write the code to begin with.