Hi,
Thanks for review.

2009/6/25 Jeremy Orlow <jor...@chromium.org>

> I only skimmed, but it looks well thought out.
> One question though:
> is this going to be functional for non-Chromium browsers?  Given that your
> design doc mentions v8 and hooks into Chromium's network
> stack, but no mention of JavaScriptCore or WebKit's resource loading code,
> I'm worried that the answer is no.
>

> I strongly recommend that your design doc include details for full
> integration into "normal" WebKit and that you offer to write the necessary
> code.  If it's Chromium only, you'll definitely get more push back on the
> design and people will be less willing to review.  Probably to the extent
> that it would have been easier to just write the code to begin with.

v8 and hooks into chromium's network stack was written in chromium part
only.
I planed to send webkit part to webkit-dev.
I've mentioned what platform code is required in WebSocketHandle in webkit
part design doc.
I just added JavaScript binding section.
Do we need more detailed information for these part?

Thanks,
ukai