Very much agreed.  If anything is red, and it's not immediately clear
that someone's on it, close the tree.  The burden should be on whoever
is explaining why the tree is open but red, not why it's closed,
especially for the sheriff.

--Amanda

--
"Portability is generally the result of advance planning rather than trench
warfare involving #ifdef" -- Henry Spencer (1992)