On Aug 24, 10:14 am, Evan Martin <e...@chromium.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Jeremy Moskovich<jer...@chromium.org> wrote:
> > * Due to some technical limitations with the FF libraries, we need to load
> > them in a separate process.  It also doesn't seem like a good idea to run
> > code out of an arbitrary library in the main process.

First run import on windows is run in a separate process. I wrote that
before there was a need for a full blown utility process so the what I
do is the browser process just spawns another browser-like process.
That other process does the import + UI. The original process waits
for confirmation of job done or for a crash.