uh, for which binaries are in proc browser tests allowed? I know there
is one in interactive_ui_tests and it was causing problems (which
caused me to go and use the code to not use statics).
BrowserFocusUITests was the one.

Also, and I am to blame for this one, view_id_util_unittest.cc is an
in-proc browser test running on unit_tests right now.

-- Evan Stade