Why the snark? Is it inappropriate to point out pain points in a proposed
process without attaching a patch to my email?
As someone who happily spent an hour+ yesterday tracking down an obscure bug
in trychange.py, I don't think I'm someone who just sits on the sidelines
making work for other people.

-atw