On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Craig Schlenter
<craig.schlen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Jacob Mandelson <ja...@mandelson.org> wrote:

>>> The shared build is working perfectly for me FWIW but that is on 32 bit.
>>>
>>> Are you on 64 bit or do you have any special gyp variables etc. set?
>>
>> I'm on 32-bit.  Only gyp changes from stock I have are:
>> {'variables': {
>>    'library': 'shared_library',
>>    'remove_webcore_debug_symbols': 1,
>> }}
>
> Ah, you're doing a debug build then? I have only tested release recently.
>
> I'll poke at a debug build tomorrow and try to sort it out ...

Hmmmmm ... debug build is also fine for me and I'm building with the
same gyp variables as you (except that I also have gcc_version=44).

If you stick your build into verbose mode can you see if it is linking
librenderer.so with libnpGoogleNaClPluginChrome.a? Maybe clobbering,
regyping etc. will encourage it to do that.

PS. I'm on r28124

--Craig