This isn't about decreasing memory usage.  It's about getting rid of nasty
problems like the browser process crashing every startup because of a
corrupt database and decreasing browser process crashes in general.
I think it's fair that not everyone shares the same opinion, but I do hope
that an experiment is run and we can compare numbers to see the effects on
crash rates.  If Chase or others do it, that's great, if not, I'll try to do
it after the jank task force.