> What?  What OS?  There shouldn't be any 1 pixel border in our fullscreen
> mode.

It's in the Linux-version.

In BrowserWindowGtk::InitWidgets() there’s this line:

gtk_widget_set_size_request(toolbar_border_, -1, 1);

I changed it into:

gtk_widget_set_size_request(toolbar_border_, -1, -1);

That got rid of it, but that also removes it from the normal mode,
where it should be. It's the line between the web browser view and the
toolbars above.

--
Best regards/Med vennlig hilsen,

Alexander Teinum