I couldn' t launch multiple instances of chrony.

I added lan.conf to the conf.d folder additionally to the main config file:
server lan_IP port 123 minpoll 0 maxpoll 0 copy
allow
cmdport 123
bindcmdaddress /var/run/cc/chronyd-server1.sock
pidfile /var/run/cc/chronyd-server1.pid
driftfile /var/lib/cc/drift-server1

I even made /var/run/cc folder.

But there is
сен 05 22:55:07 key chronyd[152706]: chronyd version 4.3 starting (+CMDMON
+NTP +REFCLOCK +RTC +PRIVDROP +SCFILTER +SIGND +ASYNCDNS +NTS +SECHASH
+IPV6 -DEBUG)
сен 05 22:55:07 key chronyd-starter.sh[152704]: Could not open
/var/run/cc/chronyd-server1.pid : Permission denied
сен 05 22:55:07 key chronyd[152706]: Wrong permissions on /var/run/cc
сен 05 22:55:07 key chronyd[152706]: Disabled command socket
/var/run/cc/chronyd-server1.sock
сен 05 22:55:07 key chronyd[152706]: Fatal error : Could not open
/var/run/cc/chronyd-server1.pid : Permission denied
сен 05 22:55:07 key systemd[1]: chrony.service: Control process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
сен 05 22:55:07 key systemd[1]: chrony.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'.
сен 05 22:55:07 key systemd[1]: Failed to start chrony, an NTP
client/server.