Thanks Mr Riddle and Mr Smith for pointing out the qualities of a very
entertaining and well made movie. Dr Mather, I doubt if any professor would ask
students to identify historical inaccuracies in a work of fiction. Say what ?
The film is fiction, but it will bring a new audience to Churchill and then
history will have a chance to be relevant.
Parker H. Lee III
Richmond, VA

Sent from my iPad