I would hope that Elizabeth I would not be relevant.  She ran history's most
successful police state.  "The spacious days of good Queen Bess" were extremely
repressive - and she got people to love it.
Jonathan Hayes

      From: Richard M. Langworth <tcc-...@sneakemail.com>
 To: ChurchillChat <churchillchat@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:58 AM
 Subject: [ChurchillChat] Is Churchill Still Relevant?

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 11:00:20 PM UTC-4, Dave Turrell wrote:
Would anyone care to explain why WSC will be relevant to someone born in, say,
2000?  More so than Gladstone, Walpole, or Elizabeth I?

A challenging question, Dave. But start with the attached. Somehow I don't see
Gladstone, Walpole or Bess making the cut. --
"ChurchillChat" group.
to churchillchat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/churchillchat.