      From: Richard Langworth <rich...@langworth.name>
 To: ChurchillChat <churchillchat@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 11:02 AM
 Subject: [ChurchillChat] Castlerosse Affair

https://www.theguardian.com/ uk-news/2018/feb/25/winston-
churchill-secret-affair- socialite?CMP=fb_gu

This is pure rubbish. Both Andrew Roberts, in his upcoming Churchill biography,
and I, via Hillsdale.Churchill, will be writing about this in more detail, from
our own research and interviews. For the nonce, this should suffice:
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/churchill-did-not-have-an-affair-so-dont-fall-for-channel-4s-spin/
One may rightly ask, in the age of Harvey Weinstein: who cares? Is this really
newsworthy? Well, to wax philosophic:  It's really just the old "Feet of Clay
School." Some people simply can't accept the concept of a superior individual,
of world-changing accomplishment. So they set out to prove they're just
ordinary folk, like the rest of us.--
"ChurchillChat" group.
to churchillchat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/churchillchat.