> Jonathan, another coincidental date. "Every man to his post" speech,
> 9/11/40

"It is a message of good cheer to our fighting Forces on the seas, in the
air, and in our waiting Armies in all their posts and stations, that we
sent them from this capital city. They know that they have behind them a
people who will not flinch or weary of the struggle - hard and protracted
though it will be; but that we shall rather draw from the heart of
suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival, and of a victory
won not only for ourselves but for all; a victory won not only for our own
time, but for the long and better days that are to come. "