In November I remember listening to Larry Arnn on the Hugh Hewitt show talk
about his work on Volume 21. I thought I had missed the shipment of Volume 20
at the time so I called Hillsdale but they set me straight regarding the
delivery time of Volume 20.

I should get mine in the mail early next week. I’m excited.

Sent from my iPad