OM

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector-

Dr. Colin Ross
The CIA and Military Mind Control Research:
Thu Oct 14, 2004 14:21
64.140.158.7

The CIA and Military Mind Control Research:

- Dr. Colin Ross Lecture
... The CIA and Military Mind Control Research: Building the Manchurian Candidate. A lecture by Dr. Colin Ross. ... And now
Dr. Colin Ross: ...

GOOGLE: Results 1 - 10 of about 209,000 for Dr. Colin Ross.

The CIA and Military Mind Control Research:
Building the Manchurian Candidate
A lecture by Dr. Colin Ross
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/radio/ckln01.htm

[SNIP]

Specifically we'll be looking at the documented history of U.S. CIA and military mind control experimental programs. Also the struggles of survivors to get compensation from the CIA and the Canadian government in particular govt-funded mind control experiments at McGill University under Dr. Ewen Cameron. We'll be hearing the accounts of survivors of horrific experiments involving electroshock, drugs, brain implants, sensory deprivation, psychic driving, forced sleep, ritual and sexual abuse. We'll also be discussing the military and intelligence uses of mind control including theft, assassination, and sexual blackmail using child victims. We'll be talking about the uses of creating MPD in people for mind control programming and its links to the MP effects of ritual abuse. We'll be discussing with therapists to talk about the effects of severe trauma, sexual abuse, recovered memories and the 'False Memory Syndrome'

[SNIP]

Now that's very amazing because if you took an opinion poll of all the psychiatrists in the American Psychiatric Association today-or you took the same poll five years ago -- 99.999% ... over 99% of the psychiatrists would say "it's fiction, we know the movie is fiction, Frank Sinatra did a good job, but there's just no way, it's absolutely impossible." (There might be two outlaw psychiatrists in the whole group who would say that it's possible that Manchurian candidates are real.) This is a very, very strange phenomena that actually in 1996 this is a completely documented fact-it's a very strange sociological little development in the field of psychiatry. How could that be possible? Well I'm going to try and explain how it's possible. So that's "what" I am going to talk about. Also I am going to talk about not just creating Manchurian candidates, but the whole network of mind control doctors that is involved in this and supports this-this kind of old boys' network that maintains all of this. And you will see a whole bunch of slides with godzillian interconnections that I will go into in detail. And every one of those steps - unless I otherwise specify - is completely documented. Absolutely objective in full.

So there is something real peculiar about the whole story. It's a very strange story. It tells us that there is something going on in our culture and in the mental health field that is hidden and secret. This is another kind of incest secret in the field of psychiatry that all of these people who have been running psychiatry in the latter half of the 20th century are either directly or loosely connected to a whole huge universe of covert hidden secretly funded mind control research, and as I emphasized, that's a fact.

Now why should we be talking about that at this conference? Well it's obvious. If in fact experimental MPD has been created and has been tight and hard and real enough for operational use by intelligence agencies for the last 50 years, then it is something of interest to the dissociative disorders field.

This is profound evidence in favour of the iatrogenic pathway to DID that I talked about this morning. When I combine the expert witness experience that I have had at clinically created iatrogenic DID using the techniques of destructive psychotherapy cults in the course of persuasion, as I described this morning-when I take that expert witness evidence and see those cases created out of a base of no pre-existing DID and then I go to this CIA military mind control literature, my only possible conclusion is yes, you can create full tilt DID artificially from ground zero.

{SNIP}

CAN means the Cult Awareness Network, CIA means the Central Intelligence Agency, and FMSF means the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Joly West is on the Boards of CAN and FMSF and is connected to the CIA. Margaret Singer is connected to Joly West and Richard Ofshe. Margaret Singer and Joly West are on the Board of CAN and Richard Ofshe is on the Board of FMSF. Joly West and Margaret Singer worked for Air Force Intelligence talking to those downed American pilots who were actually DDNOS level Manchurian Candidates. Leo Ryan, and we're going to hear a bunch about Jonestown in a minute, is the Congressman who was killed at the airport in Jonestown at the same time as the mass suicide there, which was not actually a suicide. His daughter, Patricia Ryan, is very active in CAN and recently received a Leo Ryan Award, so Leo Ryan connects to Jonestown, Jonestown connects up to the CIA through that loop because CAN is interested in destructive cults and coercive persuasion, and I am going to show you on subsequent slides the connections between Jonestown and the CIA. Jonestown connects down to obviously expertise in cult coercive persuasion techniques. Jim Jones was a big expert. That takes us back up to Joly West, Margaret Singer, Richard Ofshe, Air Force Intelligence, the CIA. So all this interconnects here. Who is this guy Robert Heath? Well, we are going to see him in a future slide too. My secretary has actually interviewed him, and I might go down and interview him myself at Tulane in New Orleans. He did brain electro implant research for the CIA and he would put brain electrodes in human brains for non-therapeutic purposes, and he would pour in psyllicibin(sp), mescaline, LSD, and other chemicals to see what would go tingle-tingle in the electrodes. And I will tell you more about that. He's funded by the CIA and the military. In one of his papers, he thanks Harold Lief for referring in one of his brain electrode implant research subjects. Harold Lief is on the Advisory Board of the FMSF, and in fact, was personal psychiatrist to the Freyd family. So all these guys know each other. I'm just giving you kind of a sketch of how this thing is constructed. Now let's take a step beyond Oliver Stone. This is the connections between Jonestown and the CIA. This is based on references, I think they are on the next slide. The centre of the slide refers to talking about the CIA with its interests in mind control. Now according to this book, "Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?" by Michael Myers, according to him, Jonestown was a CIA medical experiment. It was a mind control research site. So that seems preposterous and impossible to believe. What data and circumstantial evidence add up to that conclusion? Well, we know that Leo Ryan was connected to the CIA. How do we know that? Well, let's take a look over here in our package. Here we have a letter from the Deputy Director of the CIA dated 18 October 1978. To Honorable Leo Ryan, House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.: "Dear Mr. Ryan: Thank you for your letter of 27 September to Admiral Turner requesting confirmation or denial of the fact that the CIA experiments using prisoners at the California Medical Facility at Vacaville. MK Search Site Principal Investigator, James Hamilton. It is true that CIA sponsored tests involving volunteer inmates was conducted at that facility. The project was completed in 1968. A report setting forth the details of that testing has been released to the authorities at Vacaville and to the public. It is enclosed for your information and review ....... The research was related to learning enhancement using a well known non-hallucinogen, magnesium pemaline (Ross: which is psiler [sp] used for ADD). Your letter referred to Donald Defreeze known as Cinque and Clifford Jefferson, both of whom were inmates at Vacaville. Insofar as our reports reflect the names of the participants, there is nothing to indicate that either was in any way involved in the project. You may wish to cont act the authorities at Vacaville for further information." So Leo Ryan was corresponding directly with the CIA about some of its mind control research. He was also the father of pending legislation, by which all CIA covert operations would be subject to direct Congressional oversight from a budgetary point of view. {Ross: I haven't got Charles Manson connected in. You have to go a long way out there to get all these connections. Is Charles Manson in Vacaville? Oh, I didn't know that's where he was. Okay, well I'm going to tell you a bunch about Vacaville, so it's not surprising that he's at Vacaville.) So Leo Ryan is really pestering the CIA to get all their covert operations under direct funding oversight and budgetary control of Congress. He is bugging the CIA about their mind control research. He has found out that Donald Defreeze was at Vacaville at the same time it was a research site, we are seeing another document saying that is MKSearch and the investigator is James Hamilton, who had Top Secret Clearance. Also Leo Ryan was involved in Jones town, because he was killed at the airport. Well that's very funny. How does Leo Ryan connect down to Patty Hearst? Patty Hearst was captured by the Symbionese Liberation Army, which was headed by Donald Defreeze whose code name was Cinque. She was found guilty. She was actually a Manchurian Candidate, a DDNOS level Manchurian Candidate, who was captured, if you don't remember the story, she was the daughter of William Randolph Hearst who ran the San Francisco Chronicle who was running a whole lot of critical articles about the People's Temple - Jim Jones' cult while it was still in Ukiah, California. His daughter, Patty Hearst, who was a college student, was captured by the SLA at gunpoint with submachine guns, kept locked in a closet for 42 days, and subjected to very systematic coercive, persuasive brainwashing and mind control techniques, until she adopted a new identity named "Tanya" and lost all emotional connectedness to her prior life and her parents. She participated in the robbing of a bank and was found guilty. The Free Patty Hearst Movement was headed by Leo Ryan, who was very active in getting clemency for her from the President. How does Patty Hearst connect to Donald Defreeze? Well, he captured her. How does Donald Defreeze connect to Vacaville? Well he was at Vacaville as a prisoner. What is Vacaville? Well, let's hop over here to Joly West. That will help us to figure it out. Joly West was the expert witness in the trial for Patty Hearst. Who were the expert witnesses called to explain to the jury that Patty Hearst was actually a victim of coercive persuasion, mind control and brainwashing ... Joly West, Margaret Singer, Robert Lifton and Martin Orne. So what did Joly West have to do with Vacaville? Joly West was Head of the UCLA Violence Project which was approved by Ronald Reagan when he was Governor of California, then shut down by public protest. It was spearheaded by a number of people including some people who were very interested in the history of CIA military mind control, and have written books about it. Well the UCLA Violence Project you are going to see in subsequent slides, but it included research and experimentation that was going to be done at Vacaville Prison where they had the maxi-maxi which is the maximum security place for the most freaked out behaviourally disturbed psychotic psychologically difficult inmates in the California prison system which included Donald Defreeze and Charles Manson we hear. Who is Colston Westbrook? According to a book on the Phoenix program which is the CIA's covert operation in the Vietnam War for killing 20 VC infrastructure non-military personnel headed by William Colby, future Director of the CIA. According to that book, Colston Westbrook was a CIA Psy-War expert in Vietnam who came back to the USA to Vacaville Prison under cover of the Black Cultural Association and used behavioural modification techniques on Donald Defreeze and gave him his code name Cinque, and devised the seven headed logo of the Symbionese Liberation Army. Subsequent to this coercive persuasion work done on Donald Defreeze by this Psy-War expert employed by the CIA in Vietnam. Donald Defreeze was transferred to another location in the jail from which he very easily escaped the next day only to go capture Patty Hearst and use very systematic and sophisticated mind control techniques on her despite the fact that he was a functionally illiterate black person off the streets. It's a very expensive book, it costs over $100, published by the Edwin Mellon Press, PO Box 450, Lewiston, N.Y. 14092 and then two paperbacks which are published by Avon Books, both of which are owned by the Hearst Corporation: Douglas Valentine, 1990, "The Phoenix Program", N.Y. Avon Books and the specific reference is p. 337. "Patty Hearst: her own story", Avon Books, N.Y. pp. 133-34. This is from "Jonestown: A CIA Medical Experiment". This is some general background now. There is this guy, James Frank, who won the 1925 Nobel Prize in Physics who came over to be part of the Manhattan Project which created the atomic bomb. That is sort of the precursor of the Paperclip Project, which we will get to in future slides. He recruited Lawrence Layton into the Manhattan Project so that's the connection between these people. Now we're going to go to this Layton family. There's Hugo Phillip and Anita Lee Howbwood(sp) married in Germany in 1914 and they moved to the USA. They had two daughters, Eva and Lisa. Eva doesn't really fit into the story. Eva worked for the CIA at Berkeley. The author of this "Jonestown: A CIA Medical Experiment" got all this information from the public records by just piecing it together, bit by bit by bit, and the documentation in their references is pretty solid and convincing. Eva worked for the CIA at Berkeley and her job at the library was to keep track of all the left-wing literature taken out of the library and the names of the people who took those books out and report that to the CIA. Berkeley's got a lot of top-notch people ... such as Richard Ofshe. Lisa married Lawrence Layton who was recruited for the Manhattan Project by James Frank. He later worked at Dugway Proving Ground where radiation experiments were done including release of radioactivity for wind dispersal over civilian populations. He was an expert in dispersal of biological and chemical weapons. That Dugway Proving Ground was also one o f the sites where Army LSD research was conducted. This couple had four children - Deborah who married Phil Blaikie, Lawrence Jr., Annalisa and Thomas. These two are not so involved in the picture. Lawrence Jr. was on-site at the People's Temple, Lisa was on-site at the People's Temple in Jonestown in British Guyana, Deborah was on-site there and she was the chief financial officer for the People's Temple operation. She left Jonestown shortly before the mass suicide and went back to Georgetown, the capital of British Guyana, accompanied by the CIA Chief of Station for Georgetown. Phil Blaikie was an interesting guy with international arms sales and British Intelligence background if I remember right. This is where it really starts to get convincing and amazing. We have all heard about Jonestown. We all know that Jim Jones had this group of people and he was in Ukiah, California and then all of a sudden he moved to the middle of the jungle in British Guyana. I assume we all had the same sort of experience I had. You just sort of take that at face value. Here's this nut. He moves down to the middle of the jungle in British Guyana. But how did he ever choose this location? Who scouted it out? What about the logistics of getting all the lumber, all the oil drums, all the everything down to the middle of the jungle in British Guyana? You have to build an airport, you have to transport ... this is a huge, huge project. Well, it turns out this wasn't just jungle before the People's Temple arrived. It was the Shalom Project from 1973 >

Main Page -  10/15/04

    Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

    APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

    www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

    Om

    messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)