In 1996, a complete song popped into my head along with memories of
having written it in 8th grade in a secret operation as part of a
program started by disgruntled CIA agents decades ago in response to
such abuses as MKULTRA. With a little help we quickly produced the
song and I got to see some of it performed at a nearby highschool
before being wiped again and returned to my parents with no immediate
recollection of anything mysterious having occured other than not
remembering more than about ten minutes of the two or three hours the
shrinks had me and my mom insisting they hadn't said I had mild
autism after confiscating the medical records as she had done before
when I was diagnosed with dyslexia.

Conspiracy!
(1984)

Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah
Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah
Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah
F*** you!

I know The Secret
The one eluded to
Psychological manipulations
Conditioning through and through
Aggression from frustration
Reaction from a sign
Stimulus, suggestion
Making kids lose their mind

Conspiracy!
Insane

The day that I was born
I took the world by storm
Supposed to be veg.
Instead I made a pledge
To remember
All the things that they did
I'd remember
As an adult but not a kid
Why?

Conspiracy!
I was trained

I heard the starlings cry like children
And I wondered why
Adoptive mom and dad
You know? They got real mad
They locked me away
They had wanted me gay
To mask the mem'ries of molestation
>From when I was a babe

Conspiracy!
I was maimed

I knew the world was wrong
I figured I could be strong
Body and mind was bent
Cuz, I was Heaven sent
To remember
Autism and crazed come Spring
I remember
Systematic poisoning
Why?

Conspiracy!
I was flamed

The War on Crime
Is actually a war on marijuana
They'd have us shoot the line
Control the dosage
Then cause trauma
Riddling Ritalin crazy
Selling candy like its gravy
Cannibinoid hazy
Action, reaction
And acting all ravy

Conspiracy!
Still got a brain

-------------------

Some time after the flashbacks began, my thoughts informed me that I
had a brain implant and was communicating mentally with my handlers.
At the time I knew nothing about implants and of course didn't
believe it, so I decided to test the theory. Like a Ouija Board I let
my eyes roam over the reading material in front of me as I wrote down
the letters my eyes stopped on. This was a long process and I wasn't
paying attention to the letters I was writing. During this period, my
eyes felt strange, as if being controlled by someone other than
myself. When my thoughts informed me that I was finished, I had what
looked like a word that I'd never heard of so I looked it up:

"Epicureanism: the philosophy of Epicurus who subscribed to a
hedonistic ethics that considered an imperturbable emotional calm the
highest good, held intellectual pleasures superior to others, and
advocated the rununciation of momentary in favor of more permanent
pleasures." (Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary (© 1977))

That I had just written the name of a philosophy I'd been following
for years without knowing it was rather spooky. At that point I
started following the strange orders my thoughts were telling me.

Maybe a week later my thoughts steered me to the Seattle Space Needle
and the strange sensation in my eyes pointed them at a star just
above the early morning southern skyline. After several seconds of
staring at the dot of light, it suddenly took off at a tremendous
rate of speed to the west. Several seconds later, the roar from it
finally reached me. It was strangely loud for being so distant and
there were no sonic booms.

At that point I became convinced that I've got an implant. Plus
there's the flashback of requesting one when I joined the CIA
offshoot.

Yahoo! Groups Links