mark urban wrote:
Webfairy,

You mean all of your posts with wiolawa72 and the smith brothers
coughdrop scalar weapons platform and the solarized reptilians are
gone!!!

How dare they!

I once let Kris know that when you and T Casey Brennan did your web
enabled rondezvous that I felt like a passerby watching a shopping
bag lady and a derelict making out in an alley.

So how's Sean McBride treating you?

Mcurb...
Mark,

Ibid Ferry is just trying to excuse her Orwellian
censorship of her cia-drugs list archive. The
extent of her censorship is, as she says, to
winnow down the authors, eliminating those
like Hopsicker and all of us, until censorship
leaves nothing but a Big Lie monolog by her,
and perhaps Wiolawa.

Her deployment of the terms Orwellian and
censorship to characterize my hardware
breakdowns and downtime thus stands revealed
as Rovian guilt-projection role-reversal, commonly
known as "hypocrisy", her being the one who is
censoring down to a Big Lie monolog. In contrast
I haven't deleted any of her drivel or Wiolawa,
because the search engines bypass them. I can
look at my logs and see that people aren't
harried by the dogs of infowar at all.

And as I mentioned, Ibid Ferry ferried us more
Big Lie by ferrying Holmgren over with his
cherry-picking of 911 Pentagon witness Mike
Walter, when the local video shows Walter
and Joel Sucherman standing together and
Sucherman fills in the last few feet of the flight
into the wall. He and Walter are standing on
the ground which rises slightly, Walter is
pointing and gesturing, and you can see that
the rise of land is so low that if the plane had
flown over the Pentagon, Walter would have
seen it do so. And of course, Sucherman was
not the only one to see it hit the wall.

I have my hardware working but I don't know
when I'll have time to write perl scripts to parse
the new yahoo code. I been downloading but
not able to translate messages into web pages
for a few months. I've lost two hard drives and
a tooth split in half today.

Ibid Ferry has it backwards, as always. Her anti-
people anti-witness servile reptilian fascist disinfo
911 smokescreen is still on my hard drive, but
people are searching for something else, so
they aren't finding a full ferry load of ibid Big
Lie.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Perhaps Bob is embarrassed to have contribuited the information
about
> Harbo to the No Planes Movement.
> It certainly is a clue that they had planned the Small Plane
Hangout
> from the beginning.
>
> Will the CIA-Drugs archives at sitbot.net recover from the attempt
> Orwellize by removing my posts?
> The roughly 3000 posts I made are now archived at
> http://thewebfairy.com/911/cia-drugs
> which isn't as pretty as sitbot.net, but more useful, lately.
>
> RoadsEnd wrote:
>

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> *From: *Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> >> *Date: *July 3, 2005 7:51:52 PM PDT
> >> *To: *undisclosed-recipients:;
> >> *Subject: **[cia-drugs] How Holmgren distorts evidence*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> Lt Col Art Holbo's nazi hoes are taking Joel Sucherman
> >> out of the video where he stands with Mike Walter and
> >> completes Walter's testimony. I see Mike Walter point
> >> to the Rt 27 overpass a few feet away, give his account,
> >> then Joel Sucherman takes over to describe the crash.
> >> Funny, Gerard Holmgren and Brian Gumbel are nowhere
> >> to be seen. Similar to the DVD where the fire hose or
> >> foam spray obscures the wing hole in the Pentagon
> >> west wall, while Holbo's devotee narrates that the
> >> hole(the upper fuselage hole) is too small for AA77,
> >> the Boeing 757 which was seen to crash there. Are
> >> you tired of fuzzy bin Laden videos and bloodless
> >> beheading videos and planeless small plane videos?
> >> Well Holmgren has a Sucherman-Walter video for
> >> you with no Joel Sucherman in it, but a lot of some
> >> fuzzy, bloodless, plane-less spin doctor in it.
> >>
> >> Nothing is left to the prurient imagination unless you
> >> take Joel Sucherman out of the video. They walk the
> >> very ground, on camera, about which Gerard Holmgren
> >> meanly puffs and poses in his pedantic effort to fulfil
> >> propaganda officer Holbo's deepest yearnings and
> >> wildest fantasies. Or, to use his metaphor, Holmgren
> >> "cherrypicks" by choosing to hear from Walter alone,
> >> not Sucherman and Walter in tandem, when they are
> >> featured in the same video, walking the ground
> >> together about which Holmgren and Ibid Ferry
> >> feign to inform us.
> >>
> >> That's the local DC channel 9 Eyewitness news video
> >> from minutes after the crash, where Lt Col Art Holbo,
> >> USAF propaganda officer, preps for his nazi ho Pentagon
> >> small-plane Big Lie security cam video which could not
> >> be released until FBI mopped up all local area security
> >> cam videos, USAF's small plane vid showing us as much
> >> small plane as a Nick Berg beheading shows blood, then
> >> these nazi hoes suck Holbo's toes by "cherry-picking"
> >> which videos, which witnesses from the same frame,
> >> as we have to put up with Ibid Ferry's life of federal
> >> corruption coverup.
> >>
> >> Do not forsake me, oh my darling,
> >> ever blinkered nightful nazi hoes,
> >> for whom your tumbrels really roll.
> >>
> >> Blinkered night his window broke.
> >> More HMX from sidewalk nazi hoes,
> >> shanghai sunshine willing no one.
> >>
> >> ...Bring It On.
> >>
> >> -Bob

American

All I know

explicitly stated

> >> Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >>
> >> Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >>
> >> OM

> >>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?
subject=Unsubscribe>
> >>     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> >>       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

--------

> > www.ctrl.org
> > DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> > ctrl is a discussion & informational exchange list.
Proselytizing
> > propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—
please!
> > These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many
> > half-truths, mis-directions and outright frauds—is used
politically by