Would somebody care give me his private impression of Pacifica radio,
it's history. I am a bit surprised to see that it is quite early
connected to free speech. What would I need to know about the
background the historical situation out of which it rises.

Google brings up 1.800.000 entries. So it would be helpful to get some
help concerning the real important links somewhere buried deep down in
the net.

Is there a possible difference between idealistic aims and reality.

Who - if anyone - controlled it or controls it now via the foundation
- over the years now. I would be especially interested in this power
or control infrastructure, beyond the PR spin.

-b

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM