> Mike wrote a piece that is on the rense.com website about bidding
> farewell to america. funny but nowhere in the article does he mention
> that he is accused of sexually harrassing one of his female employees.
> Is there an extradition treaty with venezuela?

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/081606_burning_bridge.shtml
The burglary followed on the heels of my humiliation of the perpetrator of a
feeble and stupidly executed sexual blackmail plot that began when a
newly-hired staff writer (with a clean record and a Master's degree in
English) began a torrid (and not very discrete) sexual affair with my
long-term IT manager. The IT manager was, at the time, involved in a
committed relationship with a woman in Los Angeles. The same female employee
also made simultaneous direct sexual advances to my Operations Manager who
is married. These included her showing naked photographs of herself to both
men in our offices, something which they kept from me until later.

Eventually the sexual intrigue resulted in an altercation between the three
which wound up on my doorstep late on a Sunday night in April. It seems no
one involved in the altercation was capable of telling the whole truth. It
was also clear that my IT manager - who was known for his appetites - had
fallen hopelessly in the grasp of an attractive sexual smorgasbord that was
fulfilling his every wish. This is what he said to people in phone
conversations who later told me about them. He reportedly described her as a
"sexual demon". He lied to his girlfriend. He lied to me when he told me
that he had ended the relationship. Then he lied to his friend, the
Operations Manager, about it. I could no longer trust him, and this was of
enormous concern to me.

After all of the previous attempts to sink FTW over the years I was
well-prepared when the same woman started making advances to me. How dumb
did they think I was? I concealed a tape recorder in my office as she
directed me, after regular office hours, to pornographic web sites and
continually tried to tempt me with scanty outfits, G-strings and hints of
sexual delights including descriptions of her private parts. She was doing
all this at a time when she made 103 cell phone calls in one month to my IT
Manager on a cell phone that FTW was paying for. I got the bills. Most of
the calls were made during business hours. The second month's bill was just
as bad when it arrived after she had been fired.

My IT Manager had been my most trusted employee and a close friend. I may
never be able to forgive his betrayal even if the Siren's song had
overwhelmed him. In previous years FTW computers had been sabotaged, our web
site had been hacked, and several attempts had been made to financially
sabotage our operations. Being fully aware that he was likely revealing our
most sensitive proprietary information, including account access codes, I
had but two choices.

I could fire the young woman. But if I did so she would be angry outside the
company and still have the IT Manager as helpless as Ulysses' crew in her
vindictive grasp. Or, I could keep her close, play along with her games,
prepare myself against the blackmail I knew would come, and try to find out
what kind of damage she was intent on doing and head it off. When she could
not compromise me sexually, she turned the IT Manager against me, and he
gave sudden notice. That was damaging enough. His last day of work was to be
June 1st. I decided immediately that that would be her last day of work too,
and so it was.

As June 1 approached I baited her with actions I knew would force her to
show her hand. She did on May 29th and that's when I let it be known how I
had protected myself. She immediately went - no doubt with the guidance of
our IT Manager - to a ridiculous pseudo-journalist who has been hounding FTW
and other 9-11 activists for years. In a previous sabotage attempt in 2005
this same pseudo-journalist had been directly connected to the FBI by a tape
recording.

Her allegations of sexual harassment against me fell flat on their faces,
and she was publicly humiliated. She had also been showing highly erratic
emotional behavior consistent with drug use in her last two weeks of work.
On the day she was terminated she and the IT manager frantically rushed to
erase large quantities of data from her office computer. This was witnessed
by the entire office staff. Fortunately for us, the erasures were only made
with one-pass deletions, and most of what they were trying to hide remains
recoverable.

Also, about a week after the burglary, my Operations Manager, who we have
since discovered was apparently in the process of destroying our paper
financial records, disclosed that the fired female employee was a multi-year
close friend of a convicted methamphetamine manufacturer and dealer who had
served five years in prison. That was the last straw, and it was then I
started realizing that it was time to go.

Convicted drug dealers are usually on parole. They have little or no rights
and can be violated and sent back to prison at any time. Whether it's
federal or state parole, they'll do anything the government wants them to in
order to curry favor, including the commission of crimes "under color of
authority". The COINTELPRO records of the FBI from the 60s and 70s against
civil rights and anti-war activists; against the Black Panther Party and the
American Indian Movement; show clearly how these convicted felons were used
as ideal plausibly deniable weapons of infiltration and mass destruction by
the US government against enemies of the state.

Yahoo! Groups Links