I see the name of Leo Wanta, so shelve this.

Donald Rumsfeld is really under indictment under international law for
war crimes, in Germany, for real. He and Cheney and Bush committed the
worst crime of Nuremburg when they circular stove-piped the Niger
Yellowcake forgery through Italian intel and lied about Iraq wmd in
contradiction of the inspectors and did their unprovoked and illegal
"pre-emptive" shock and awe blitzkrieg into occupation quagmire.

Henry Kissinger and George Herbert Walker Bush will never by setting
foot in Costa Rica.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Arlene Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey everyone, Is this TRUE? Give me the inside story on this. After
I read it, I cilcked onto the Web site that you will see at the
bottom. It does not match the story, something that I find
discomforting as the stories always do match.

> Peace,
>
> Arlene Johnson
> Publisher/Author
> http://www.truedemocracy.net
> To access my work, click on the icon that says Magazine.

information for about two weeks and have been very cautious with this
one but this scandal is about to blow wide open. This story is closely
related to the bank holiday story that we put out about a week ago. It
looks like the Federal Reserve is finally history after 93 years of
fiat currency in the USA.
> >                Cannot verify but it is reported that most banks
and Post Offices will be closed Monday AND Tuesday. There is NOTHING
about any of this on any of the mass media. Stay tuned.

> >             Interesting -- If True
> >             http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s
> >             U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY ARRESTED IN GERMANY
> >             PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL
> >             Saturday 30 December 2006 20:05
> >             U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY HENRY M. PAULSON HAS BEEN
ARRESTED IN EUROPE

> >             SENTENCING INFLICTS EXTREME DISGRACE UPON THE UNITED
STATES GENERALLY

> >             U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD
HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL
COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING,
NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR
DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

> >             VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY LIKEWISE AT THE RECEIVING END OF
PARALLEL SUBPOENA FOR SIMILAR CRIMINAL OFFENCE(S).

> >             GERMAN AUTHORITIES EXERCISED THE INTERNATIONAL
SUBPOENA, BRINGING PAULSON (AND CHENEY) UNDER GERMAN JURISDICTION,
GIVEN THAT GERMAN BANKS TRYING TO MAKE THE WANTA PAYMENT WERE TWICE
PREVENTED BY MR PAULSON FROM DOING SO. WHEN THIS HAPPENED THE SECOND
TIME, PAULSON WAS ARRESTED.

> >             PAULSON CHARGED WITH DIVERSION OF FUNDS AND WITH
NON-PERFORMANCE OF WANTA?S $4.5 TRILLION: HE WAS ARRESTED AFTER SEEING
MME ANGELA MERKEL, WHO WOULD OTHERWISE BE COMPLICIT IN THE $4.5
TRILLION THEFT (WHICH OF COURSE SHE IS NOT). BUT THAT WAS THE SITUATION.

> >             ARREST CONFIRMED BY SEVEN SOURCES: KEY U.S. TREASURY
OFFICIAL ORDERED TO GERMANY, SUBJECTED TO A GAG ORDER, AND INSTRUCTED
TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIS OWN U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY. HE HAS BEEN IN
GERMANY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, TESTIFYING BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL, STAFF
OF THE U.S. CONSULATE AND THE GERMAN ATTORNEY GENERAL (EQUIVALENT)
ABOUT THE ENDLESSLY FRUSTRATED ATTEMPTS OF AMBASSADOR WANTA'S
CORPORATION, TO OBTAIN RELEASE OF THE FUNDS, AND ABOUT ALLEGED
CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS BY PAULSON, GOLDMAN SACHS AND COMPANY, ET AL.

> >             THE U.S. ?MAINSTREAM MEDIA? ARE WITHHOLDING THE
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN WORLD HISTORY FROM THE MUCH-ABUSED AMERICAN PEOPLE.
(so what else is new?-HE)

> >             By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher,
International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New
York: www.worldreports.org. Press CLICK HERE and the ARCHIVE Button on
the www.worldreports.org Home Page for Wanta Crisis reports since
April 2006. Note: Due to NSA/CIA et al interference, some US users may
find they can access worldreports.org directly, without the www.
Mostly, www.worldreports.org provides access to our website at once.

> >             US Treasury Secretary Paulson has been arrested by
German authorities on a subpoena issued by the International Court of
Justice, and brought before an 'ad hoc' Tribunal accused of
money-laundering, misappropriation/diversion of colossal amounts of
money, and non-payment/non-performance on the $4.5 trillion Wanta Plan
Settlement.

> >             He has been sentenced to severe penalties [see below].
> >
> >             Henry M. Paulson's arrest by German authorities
implementing the 'World Court' subpoena, took place on 23rd or 24th of
December 2006.

> >             Although we have been 'sitting on' this intelligence
since the Christmas weekend, pending further information, we now have
very high-level confirmations from both London and Washington, and a
total of seven sources for this intelligence.

> >             The basic details are as follows:
> >
> >             1. Records exist confirming that International Court
of Justice subpoenas were issued against Henry M. Paulson, the U.S.
Secretary of the Treasury, and Vice President Richard Cheney, citing
inter alia money-laundering, misappropriation or diversion of colossal
amounts of money, and non-performance on the Wanta Plan Settlement
funds of $4.5 trillion, subject of www.worldreports.org postings since
June 2006. This is an inevitable consequence of the corruption exposed
on this website over the Wanta Settlement, for the past six months and
more.

> >             2. A senior official within the US Treasury was placed
under a gag order and was subpoenaed to travel to Germany to testify
against Henry M. Paulson. The official has been in Germany for the
past two weeks, testifying before US Consulate and Tribunal officials,
and Germany's Attorney General. The subject of his testimony has been
the struggle that Ambassador Leo Wanta and his corporate Treasurer,
Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., have been having to endure, in order to
procure payment of the $4.5 trillion Wanta Plan Settlement signed in
May 2006 by the President of the United States, US Supreme Court
Judges, and other prominent US parties, and warmly welcomed by the
Group of Eight (G-8) countries in July 2006.

> >             He has also been testifying in detail about the
ransacking of funds that has been taking place in recent months, and
the illegal activity over which Mr Henry M. Paulson has been presiding
in this context. Mr Paulson, who has sole signatory power over Wanta's
hijacked $4.5 trillion, was previously the Chief Executive Officer of
Goldman Sachs and Company, so that his behaviour represents the
Grandfather of all US and international financial conflict-of-interest
scandals.

> >             3. The official was required to present the Tribunal
with the comprehensive data contained within the 'data burst' issued
by the US Treasury in November [see our earlier reports], which prove
that instead of the 'data burst' providing for the Wanta Settlement
payment, the funds were being stolen and secreted offshore.

> >             4. THIS IS THE BIGGEST OFFICIAL FINANCIAL SCANDAL IN
AMERICAN AND WORLD HISTORY. THE SUBPOENAED OFFICIALS (HENRY M. PAULSON
AND RICHARD CHENEY) NOW HAVE THE FOLLOWING STRAIGHTFORWARD CHOICE:

> >             ? GO TO JAIL FOR AS MUCH AS 15 YEARS, POSSIBLY LONGER.
> >
> >             ? RESTORE THE STOLEN FUNDS/PAY THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION
OVER WHICH PAULSON EXERCISES PERSONAL SOLE CONTROL AS PREVIOUSLY
REPORTED, AND BE DISMISSED OR STEP DOWN FROM OFFICE. THERE MAY FURTHER
BE A PROVISION FOR PAULSON TO BE HELD FOR 12 MONTHS UNDER HOUSE ARREST.

> >             5. AS NOTED BELOW, MR PAULSON DULY MET THE GERMAN
CHANCELLOR, ANGELA MERKEL, AS SCHEDULED, ON 21ST DECEMBER, IN BERLIN.
HE WAS SUBPOENAED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS [SEE ONE REASON FOR THE TIMING,
BELOW], AND WAS THEN ARRESTED IN GERMANY ON 23RD OR 24TH DECEMBER
[DATE TO BE CONFIRMED WHEN POSSIBLE].

> >             6. IT WILL BE APPRECIATED THAT MADAME CHANCELLOR WAS
LEFT WITH NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. ANY ATTEMPT ON HER PART (WHICH HAS
NEVER BEEN SUGGESTED) TO THWART THE SUPREME WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL
COURT OF JUSTICE'S TRIBUNAL, WOULD HAVE MEANT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE
BECOME COMPLICIT IN THE CRIMINAL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS IN QUESTION.

> >             7. THE NUMBERED NOTES GIVEN PROMINENTLY HERE ARE BASED
UPON INTELLIGENCE VERIFIED BY A SENIOR BRITISH SOURCE, AND BY A
HIGH-LEVEL AMERICAN OFFICIAL WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBPOENAED U.S.
TREASURY OFFICIAL'S SCHEDULE AND TESTIMONY BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL IN
GERMANY. THE TWO REPORTS COINCIDE ARE ARE VERIFIED BY OTHER SOURCES.

> >             8. COLLECTIVELY, THESE DEVELOPMENTS REFLECT THE
ANXIETY OF THE GROUP OF EIGHT [G-8] COUNTRIES TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE
CATASTROPHIC MESS THAT MR PAULSON ET AL HAVE CREATED, GIVEN THAT THEIR
FINANCIAL OPERATIONS HAVE (AS WE PREDICTED) NOW BROUGHT THE
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM TO THE BRINK OF MELTDOWN.

> >             The rest of this report is just as relevant, but was
prepared overnight 29th/30th December 2006, whereas the above numbered
notes were incorporated upon receipt of this updated intelligence, at
around 4.00pm UK time Saturday 30th December 2006.

> >             The decisions of such an International Tribunal have
to be adhered to, in practice, by an American official recipient of
its sentencing. The German authorities have jurisdiction here because
they exercised the International Court's subpoena. But semantic
quibblings over actual jurisdiction are completely irrelevant in this
context, because this development is a DARK BLACK STAIN upon the
international financial reputation of the United States generally
(unfortunately) and especially upon the Bush Administration, which
appears to be descending into chaos because of its non-payment and
non-performance on the $4.5 trillion.

> >             We have seven separate sources for this information,
including one very senior British Central Government source, two
British intelligence confirmations, and three high-level well-placed
US confirmations that Paulson?s arrest took place in recent days.
(YIIIPPPEEEEE!!! - Harvey)
> >             Since this dramatic development, Paulson has vanished
from view.

> >             A brief sanitised report about his meeting on 21st
December with the German Finance Minister, Peer Steinbrueck, and with
Chancellor Angela Merkel, appeared in several US newspapers, but there
was no mention of his desperate plan to use the Wanta funds to pay 1%
of $370 trillion of derivatives plus ninety-nine percent in the form
of a Ten-Year Note, because this fantasy was ?spiked? by our last report.

> >             We continue below our blow-by-blow diary of this
unparalleled crisis, based on intelligence to hand at the time of this
posting. Given that we are led to expect ?further and better
particulars? about Mr Paulson?s arrest, indictment, counts, alleged
plea-bargaining, sentencing. obligations and sudden disappearance, we
will update this posting as and when continuing research, by ourselves
and well-placed financial sector associates, delivers the further
expected details of this latest ?leg? of the dramatic ?unrolling of
events?. We will not be responding to pressure from emailers to bring
forward additional information until it is to hand, and has been
appropriately verified.

> >             U.S. OFFICIAL CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVES CORNERED
> >
> >             What we are witnessing is the cornering of key US
criminal operatives and the imminent collapse of the criminal empire
that seized control of the US Federal Government and intelligence
services many years ago.

> >             This criminal empire is now on its last desperate
legs, and is watching its corrupt edifice collapse at an accelerating
pace, ?as we speak?.
> >             EUROPEAN NATIONAL CURRENCY REVIVAL GATHERS SPEED
> >
> >             One crucial by-product of this crisis, too, is that,
as was exclusively reported in our previous posting, both France and
Germany have started distributing pre-stored national banknotes
(denominated in French francs and deutschemarks) to their respective
central banks and leading commercial banks.

> >             The Dutch authorities are now in the process of
reintroducing Dutch guilder banknotes. We are also hearing unconfirmed
reports of other EU countries introducing national banknotes, as the
EU Governments hedge their bets against their Collective Currency
experiment, the days of which are clearly numbered.

> >             This shows that the EU countries
> >             (a) never had any real confidence in their Collective
Currency;
> >             (b) accordingly stored national banknotes against the
possibility of a crisis such as has arisen as
> >             a consequence of the ransacking of funds by US
office-holders, which is impacting the EU; and
> >             (c) were in fact individually and collectively engaged
in a fraudulent operation. Now that national banknotes are
reappearing, the European Collective Currency is doomed. The notes
cannot be removed from circulation, as the general public will take
fright and the crisis will develop runaway legs. The European press is
waffling 'as we speak' about the impact of the Collective Currency on
the new EU Members, without having caught on to the fact that the
Collective Currency is being undermined by at least three of the EU
national governments, which now fear that the derivatives crisis will
destroy the Collective Currency as well as the US dollar. The Federal
Reserve System has debt obligations in excess of $1,000 trillion, with
the derivatives overhang (deceitfully estimated at $370 trillion)
believed to aggregate at least $1,140 trillion.