Maybe it is just me, but I do not think Nazis are the problem
nowadays. However, elite deviants of all stripes can take heart
every time Emory talks about islamofascism and its relationship  to
what came out of Germany in WW2.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "norgesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your generalised over-simplified reduction of Dave Emory's work
could be dismissed easily by just listening to a few of his
broadcasts,
> or by reading yesterday's post by Jeff Wells that refutes your
belief that the Nazi's began and ended with Hitler in the 1940's.

> Let's remember the worlds that the word Nazi can hold. The street-
brawling thugs are always dispensable; even Hitler, who came up from
the streets, dispensed with them. And to the SS conniving behind his
back, Hitler could be done away with, too. It's such quiet and
refined elite, whose members belong to the community of
international money, that can smash more than our windows. Those are
the Nazis to whom Allen Dulles delivered the keys to America. They
were not the alien other, like European Jewry or the Communists.
They were blutsbrüder.

> http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/01/patterns-of-force.html
>
> Friday, January 19, 2007
> Patterns of Force
>

> There's a black Mercedes rollin' through the combat zone - Bob
Dylan

> I've been dipping into Charles Higham's out-of-print American
Swastika ("The Shocking Story of Nazi Collaborators in Our Midst
from 1933 to the Present Day"), and the chapter on the negotiations
mid-war between future CIA Director Allen Dulles and the SS just
jumped up and said Yup, you got me.

> Higham writes:
>
> SS officers came from the right-wing elite, those with money and
commercial interests that lay outside the German border. Thus, the
fact that it was the SD [the SS intelligence service of the SS]which
specialized in every kind of subversion, intrigue, and ruination
appealed directly to Allied connections more than any other service.
Its leaders belonged to the community of world money; their
allegiance was not to the upstart, working-class Hitler, but to the
memory of SS leader Heinrich Himmler's idol, King Henry I of Saxony,
and to the Stein bank of Cologne, which financed Himmler's inner
circle under the aegis of the international banker Kurt von
Schroeder.

> In 1942 Dulles became the OSS station chief in Switzerland, while
continuing to serve as director and legal advisor to the New York
branch of the same Schroeder bank. Early the following year, acting
without the authority of Franklin Roosevelt (though he made false
assertion to the contrary), Dulles opened a channel of appeasement
with SS nobility, mostly Prussian elite, acting without the
knowledge of Adolph Hitler. Dulles met three times with Prince Max
von Hohenlohe, whom he knew from Vienna in 1916 and New York in
the '20s. Higham examined the original SS records of the meetings
and had no doubt to their authenticity, despite post-war attempts to
discredit them because their translation had first appeared in the
communist journal New Times.

> Dulles opened the first meeting cordially, saying he was "sick and
tired of listening to stories of ruined politicians, emigrants, and
prejudiced Jews." He said that Germany needed to remain in existence
to "maintain order," that the question of Czech sovereignty was
inconsequential, and that most important was the establishment of a
bulwark in the East against Bolshevism.

> Dulles pressed ahead. He said that it would be unbearable for any
decent European to think that the Jews might return someday, and
that there must be no toleration of a return of the Jewish power
positions. He reiterated his desire for a greater European political
federation - and foresaw the federal Germany that in fact took
place. He said that Hitler would not be accepted as the leader of a
restored Germany. He made the curious assertion that the Americans
were only continuing the war to get ride of the Jews and that there
were people in America who were intending to send the Jews to
Africa. This was Hitler's dream of course: that the Jews would go to
Madagascar and stay there. Dulles seems to have confused the
clubland view of blacks and Jews.

> Dulles now proceeded to supply Hohenlohe with dollops of secret
intelligence, announcing that the US Army would not land in Spain
but, after conquering Tunisia, would advance from Africa toward the
Ploesti oil fields to cut off the German oil supplies. He said that
it was likely the Allies would land in Sicily to cut off Rommel and
control Italy from there, and thus secure the advance in the
Balkans.

> Having given virtually the entire battle plan for Europe, top
secret at the time, to one of Germany's agents, Allen Dulles
proceeded to the almost unneccessary rider that he had very good
relations with the Vatican. He said American Catholics had a
decisive voice in such matters.

> The negotiations faltered in the Spring of '43 because the White
House lacked Dulles's empathy towards aristocratic Nazis and his
bond to supra-national capital saddled with the boorish and doomed
Hitler (associations which appear to have led Dulles to commit
untroubled acts of treason). But a few years later another of
Dulles's plans, Project Paperclip, found far greater success, so
that even as Germany underwent "denazification" the Nazi occult
sciences were Americanized.

> Let's remember the worlds that the word Nazi can hold. The street-
brawling thugs are always dispensable; even Hitler, who came up from
the streets, dispensed with them. And to the SS conniving behind his
back, Hitler could be done away with, too. It's such quiet and
refined elite, whose members belong to the community of
international money, that can smash more than our windows. Those are
the Nazis to whom Allen Dulles delivered the keys to America. They
were not the alien other, like European Jewry or the Communists.
They were blutsbrüder.
> posted by Jeff at 6:45 AM
>
> ---------
>

> --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "mark urban" <mcurb@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey,
> >
> > Seal's brother (Barebottoms on the Free Republic Bulletin Board)
is
> > covering very old turf. I guess Shaab and his bride knew Porter
> > Goss, Frank Sturgis, Barry Seal, Felix Rodriguez and Oswald's
double
> > as they are all present in that Rosetta Stone photo.
> >
> > Then again, maybe it is all part of a campaign designed to get
you
> > chasing your tail like Little Black Sambo's tiger.
> >
> > Allegedly, Seal flew guns to Castro in pre-revolution Cuba, flew
the
> > JFK assassins out of Texas, flew Cocaine into the USA during
Iran
> > Contra, and had GHWB's personal phone number in his wallet when
he
> > was gunned down by supposed drug cartel hitmen.
> >
> > I think it is funny (odd not humorous) as hell that Daniel does
most
> > of his interviews with Dave Emory - a man who would have you
believe
> > that the Nazis are behind todays illicit drug traffic and
Islamic