National March For America
To Take America Back!

“LFRA” is a very grassroots, down to earth Non-Profit Corporation.
Our projects and foci attempt to resolve issues that do not support
the best interests of American citizens.  We totally agree with
Roosevelt’s 1907 vision for immigration for our nation. (See Below.)

Our first project involves organizing and managing a rally in Washington
DC and at individual state capitals to let our government officials know
that we will no longer tolerate being ignored in our requests to
close and secure our borders.  Keep in mind that we are PRO
legal immigration and are AGAINST illegal immigration for our nation.

As you can see, we have many different kinds of groups that are
participating so far.  Interests very from security-terrorism,
environmental protection, population control, stopping NAFTA,
SPP, NAU, and/or TTC, and the sale and use of our highways
to stopping or reducing illegal immigration.  The one common
denominator shared is a desire to see our southern border closed.

Background:

Two women sharing concerns about illegal immigration and its
multiple effects met over the internet several months back.
They became fed up with what wasn't being done.  The result
is LFRA.  Some have indicated that these ladies wouldn't
succeed because they were, in effect, "nobodies."

We ask the "Silent Majority" and "Middle America" to
help us prove "them" wrong!

For your review and consideration we are including basic information
about the rally and are inviting you to join us if at all possible.  Please
review the contents of our website for more information.

Please consider getting involved as:

1.  An individual or group participant
2.  A pro bono speaker, and/or
3.  One of our project “supporters” (see list below)
4.  State Coordinator (VERY badly needed)
5. Worker Bees and Keyboard Warriors
6. Group/organization assistance in letting their
     staff, members and supporters know about the
     march through any of the following:
 a.       Website links
 b.       Newsletters
 c.       Referrals to other organizations/businesses
        and individuals in the USA and Canada*

Please circulate this information to others who might be
interested in this event.

Your questions are welcome as well.

Respectfully,
Let Freedom Ring America Staff and Volunteers

*As you know, government and business have gone
"global" to accomplish their ends.  LFRA has concluded
that going global makes good sense.  Because we know
that many Canadians are not happy with NAFTA/TTC
and open borders.  We would appreciate it if you would
refer us to any potential Canadian participants - individuals,
groups or organizations.  Our hope is that Canadian
participation would be added incentive for the politicians
of BOTH countries to take constructive action.

Registration
If you are going to register, please do so as soon
as possible so we can continually make and expand
arrangements for permits, porta-potties, etc.

On Line At:           Let Freedom Ring America

                             www.LFRAmerica.com

Email:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing Address:   P.O. Box 1332, Porter, TX 77365

Official Staging Areas:
Visit our website for the most current updates to this list.

National Capital (D.C.) June 14,15,16, 2007
State Capitals, June 16, 2007  (See Below)

National Capital (D.C.): (Secured with Permits)

State Activity:
We are still needing volunteers to secure State capital rallies
and permits.  Visit our website for state contact information.

     -Arizona
     -California
     -Georgia
     -Florida
     -Illinois
     -Kansas
     -Minnesota
     -Missouri
     -Nebraska
     -New York
     -Texas

Official March Start Times:

June 16th kickoff times on march day.

East Coast     1 pm EST
Central         12 pm CST
Mountain      11 am MST
West Coast  10 am PST

*Permits have been obtained for the D.C. Rally

Senior Citizens, Handicapped,
Homebound, And Working Individuals:

We encourage all our aged, handicapped, homebound,
or working patriots, to join us and not be silenced on this
day. Here are some tips to allow you to participate even
if you can't be at the capitals in person.

·         Display the American flag and signs from your windows.
·         Write letters to editors to be published on the day
of the March for America event.  If you life in a retirement
community, apartment building, or nursing home contact
and get with other residents to hold your own protests within
 the community.  Remember to contact the media to get
publicity for it, it can't hurt to try...
·         Wear Red/White/Blue if you do go out into public.
·         Conact others in the same situation as you in your
community and ask them to participate as well.
·         Be creative, have fun, there are many ways to show
    you will not be silenced.
·         We have flyers, brochures and "business" cards for
your use as well.  Email us ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) your
and we'll send you documents that you can print or have
photocopied in color or black and white.

Confirmed Pro Bono Speakers
Registered Of 1/19/07:
 Visit our website for the most current updates to this list.

Andy Anderson - (FL)
Rick Biesada - (DC)
Michelle Dallacroce -MAIA- (DC)
Russ Dove - (AZ)
Diane Evertsen - (IL)
Evert Evertsen - (IL)
Peter Gadiel - (DC)
Ted Hayes - (DC)
Ruthie Hendrycks - (DC)
Cindy Kolb
Russell Landry - (FL)
Tom Maklin - (FL)
John Martin - (DC)
J.T. Ready - (DC)
Deborah Robinet - (DC)
Chris Simcox - (DC)
Helen. S. - (DC)
Joyce Tarnow - (FL)
Carl Twofeathers Whitaker - (DC)
Frosty Wooldridge - (DC)
Brent Zdun - (FL)
Confirmed Groups Registered
As of 1/19/07:
Visit our website for the most current updates to this list.

9-11 Families for a Secured
America
Alamo Alliance
American Freedom Riders - Arizona
American Freedom Riders - SWFL. Brigade
Anti-Illegal Immigration Events
Border Census
Chicago Minutemen
Citizens Against Illegal Aliens
Citizens for Immigration Control and Enforcement-PA
Conservative Caucus
Desert Invasion U.S.
F.I.R.E. Coalition
FLIMEN
Georgia Minutemen
Grassfire
Homemakers of America
Immigration Buzz
Iowa Minutemen
Kentucky Minutemen
Lonestar Minutemen
Minnesotans Seeking
Immigration Reform
Minnesota Minutemen
Minnesota F.I.R.E. Coalition
Minutemen Civic Defense Corp
Mothers Against Illegal Aliens
National Association of Constititional Leadership
NY ICE
Protect Our Borders
Riders Against Illegal Aliens
Stop SmartPort
Tennessee Volunteer Minutemen & Women
The United Citizens of America
 Washingtonians for Immigration Reform (WFIR)
You Don't Speak For Me
Project "Advocates As Of 1-19-07:"
Visit our website for the most current updates to this list.
These groups and individuals approve of the march and have
given us their “blessings” and encouragement.

Terry Anderson
Brian Bonner
T.J. Bonner
Rusty Childress
John Crittenden (Taking Canada Back)
Lou Dobbs
Don Goldwater
Ted Hayes
Cindy Kolb
Chelene Nightingale
Russell Pearce
Johnny Petiello
Chris Simcox
Glenn Spencer
C.A.P.S
Citizens for a Constitutional
Republic
Homemakers of America
Paul Revere Riders
Team America PAC
Riders Against Illegal Aliens
Stop Smart Port
United American Civil Taskforce
U.S. Border Watch
Total Event Will Include:

June 14th - "NO AMNESTY Flag Day"  A day of honoring
American citizens who have died to illegal aliens on their
own soil. . F.I.R.E. Coalition will hosting "OPERATION BODY
COUNT". In addition will be a remembrance and a moment
of silence to honor the fallen patriots who have died defending
our country, its flag and constitution.

June 15th - "NO AMNESTY All American Day" Presentations
and protests on topics which affect our Nation.  Such topics
planned are in regards to: the NAU/SPP/TTC,  Drug Cartels
& other Open Border threats, and their effects and danger in
our cities and to our youths.

June 16th - "NO AMNESTY March for America Rally Day."
The final day, is the biggie. Key Speakers will lend their voices
to speak for the people of this nation as Americans March in
unison to their Capitals across our nation to present for our
Government the foundation that this country was founded upon,
"The U.S. Constitution", signed by the American people to
remind our Government where their loyalty should lie.

Advertise The March In Your
City And State:

We have simple flyers and brochures designed for your use
in advertising the march in your communities or wherever the
need exists. Email us ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and we'll
email you documents that can be printed or photo copied
in color or black and white.

Food And Drink

Concession stands are NOT allowed at the Park unless
unless they are ethnic by nature.  “American” is NOT
considered ethnic.  There are no established food
venders at the Park itself.  We are looking into a brown
bag lunch provider, but none have been confirmed or
established to date.

Porta-Potties

Porta-Potties are a MUST and will be provided for the
convenience of the participants.

We’re currently accepting pledges for the porta-pottie
rentals.   Renting one (1) porta-pottie is $20.00 per
day.  We’re told we need 1 porta-pottie per 50 people
in attendance.

Porta-Pottie Pledges:

Mailing Address:   P.O. Box 1332, Porter, TX 77365

Send us a “Buck for Luck”- $1.00 (plus the
stamp and envelope.)  to kick off our porta-pottie
drive.  Include name, address and phone number.
Indicate that your gift is for  March For America.

Help build a “Pit Stop Inn” with a $5.00 donation.

A $20.00 gift earns you a place in our  “Hole in One”
Club!

Please be patient with our website.  It has just been set up
and recently activated.

Ultimately, in addition to our T-shirts we will offer other
goodies to buy for use at the rally and in your communities.

Thank You!

"As Rome passed away, so, the West is passing away,
from the same causes and in much the same way.
What the Danube and Rhine were to Rome, the Rio
Grande and Mediterranean are to America and Europe,
the frontiers of a civilization no longer defended."
Pat Buchanan, 2006

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant
who comes here in good faith becomes an American
and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on
an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage
to discriminate against any such man because of creed,
or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing
but an American...There can be no divided allegiance
here. Any man who says he is an American, but
something else also, isn't an American at all. We have
room for but one flag, the American flag, and this
excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against
liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any
foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have
room for but one language here, and that is the English
language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty
and that is a loyalty to the American people."
-Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

    March For America
      To Take America Back
            June 14,15,16,