Oh, you mean fundamentally, bonehead obviously un-American can actually
be thoroughly and vehemently anti-American to the core?

You mean, Vietnam's real chickens were the Chickenhawks and Phoenix
birds afraid of life itself?

Somebody would have noticed by now, though, and written about it in
newspapers. It would be on TV.

Wouldn't it? Unless we really lost WW2.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Quechick Barnyard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Please sign the letter to Dick Cheney!      Please sign the letter to
V.P.Dick Cheney along with the original Signers of the Constitution of
America...he is not above the costitutuion, nor does he have executive
power, he was never vote into congress by We the People. for whom he has
completely forgotten.   Regards,   Theresa J. Steed   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<../../../../post?postID=gbBYdfodiE_26NybSTT4K3pMJVm3MKEf1tRJFzfTPLcMG3e\
3CLfokdv6Q9ykzpOP3x8e5VJag9_QrgbfCZeY>
************************************************************************\
***********************************             Tue, 26 Jun 2007
15:56:15 -0400  To: "Theresa Steed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  From: "Sen. Ted
Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Subject: Cheney's Constitutional Crisis
[The Committee for a Democratic Majority]              [Tell Cheney to
read the Constitution]
<http://www.democraticmajority.com/page/m/mf8L5dIm_1X/9oX6LJ> Dear
Theresa,

Right now, the Vice President of the United States is breaking the law.

Since 2003, Vice President Cheney has refused to comply with Executive
Order 12958, which "prescribes a uniform system for classifying,
safeguarding, and declassifying national security information."

The Vice President claims he's exempt from presidential executive orders
because, as President of the Senate, he is "attached" to the legislative
branch. But the Senate has even more stringent regulations on the
handling of classified material -- even more rules that the Vice
President hasn't followed. In typical fashion, the White House will only
say that this is an "interesting constitutional question that people can
debate."

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution clearly states:  The
executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of
America. He shall hold his office during the term of four years, and,
together with the Vice President, chosen for the same term, be elected
... It's time to remind the Vice President that he can't ignore our
nation's laws. We're putting together a special copy of the U.S.
Constitution just for him -- one that has the 39 original signatures
along with all of ours. Add your name today and send a message to Dick
Cheney: http://www.democraticmajority.com/cheney
<http://www.democraticmajority.com/page/m/mf8L5dIm_1X/9oX6LJ>  The Bush
Administration refuses to hold itself accountable for the protection of
our national security, and Vice President Cheney is a key part of the
problem. It was his office that leaked the identity of a CIA agent to
the media. He's part of an Administration under investigation for using
email accounts of the Republican National Committee to conduct official
government business. According to the Washington Post:  Across the
board, the vice president's office goes to unusual lengths to avoid
transparency. Cheney declines to disclose the names or even the size of
his staff, generally releases no public calendar and ordered the Secret
Service to destroy his visitor logs. ...In the usual business of
interagency consultation, proposals and information flow into the vice
president's office from around the government, but high-ranking White
House officials said in interviews that almost nothing flows out. Close
aides to Cheney describe a similar one-way valve inside the office, with
information flowing up to the vice president but little or no reaction
flowing down. Executive Order 12958 states that information must be
properly maintained "to protect our citizens, our democratic
institutions, and our participation within the community of nations."
President Bush amended and endorsed this order, and Vice President
Cheney's office complied with it until 2003. Effective oversight and
transparency of our country's most important documents are essential to
accountability and respect for the rule of law.  Under Dick Cheney's
watch, some of our country's most disgraceful moments have happened --
from Guantanamo Bay to Abu Ghraib. Because of him, the Bush
administration started in secrecy, marched to war in secrecy and will
end in secrecy, all with great damage to our Constitution, to our
government and to the American people.  Tell Vice President Cheney he's
not above the Constitution. He can't rewrite the Constitution to suit
himself. http://www.democraticmajority.com/cheney
<http://www.democraticmajority.com/page/m/mf8L5dIm_1X/9oX6LJ>
Sincerely,

Senator Edward M. Kennedy
<http://www.democraticmajority.com/page/m/mf8L5dIm_1X/xTVor9>       [ ]
Paid for by The Committee for a Democratic Majority  This email was sent
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, go to: