"Air America Radio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sam Seder at YearlyKos
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:23:35 -0400

Check out these Audio Highlights:

Crime and Punishment
The Thom Hartmann Program
Thom and a caller debate crime and punishment in society

  John Nichols
The Randi Rhodes Show
Randi talks to John Nichols, author and Nation journalist, about the
Constitution and impeachment

  Kent Jones Now
The Rachel Maddow Show
Classical music vs. Crime

Misguided War on Drugs
The Lionel Show
Ex-Narc, Barry Cooper, tells us why he turned from soldier in the war on drugs
into one of its harshest critics.

Mike Gravel Interview
The Rachel Maddow Show
Mike Gravel, Democratic presidential hopeful and former senator from Alaska,
joins Rachel to talk about his presidential ambitions and about what it's like
to steal the show at every Democratic debate.

Why join the military?
The Lionel Show
A mother turns to Lionel because her son can’t join the military … huh? What?!?!

YearlyKos Convention
  Air America’s own Sam Seder is embedded at the YearlyKos Convention in
Chicago. He will be interviewing all of your favorite progressive bloggers over
the next three days, to bring you a virtual smorgasbord of Blogger interviews
for this weeks “Seder on Sunday”. Listen to AirAmerica.com from 4pm-7pm ET on
Sunday, August 5th to hear his take on YearlyKos along with the best interviews
of the convention.
  Next week AirAmerica.com will also bring you all of the interviews that
didn’t make it into the show. Check out AirAmerica.com next week for details on
how to stream or podcast all of you favorite blogger interviews.

SPONSORED MESSAGE
  Justin Timberlake's '08 endorsement?
  Want to find out who?
  Spend a minute with McCain, Romney, Thompson and Brownback for an
“enlightening” discussion. We have it on video for you to watch!
  We know that Bush is extreme - could these guys be even worse?
  Watch this video and change the debate in ’08!
  Hopefully the next debate on August 5 in Iowa (on ABC’s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos) won’t be as scary as this one.

    Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:05:31 -0500 (CDT)