Tim White has openly admitted he works with Ted Gunderson.

Threatening emails are characteristic of his M.O.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Rocky Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <A man named Tim White is calling me a liar in Emails.>
>
>   Hon, this man has been stalking me and a lot of other people on
the net with his nasty accusations and ugly name calling, for a long
time.  You are apparently doing something RIGHT, otherwise he'd just
be ignoring you.  We may not know you personally, but we know you
through what you post and its all credible.  Don't worry, in some sort
of messed up way, its a compliment.  ~Rocky

> "Get off your ass and take your government back." ~Rocky Ward

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with
Yahoo! Autos.