From: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of muckblit
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:47 AM
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Please Express Your Opinion

It's just par for what happens often in Virginia, so I'd rather see an
innocent man go free or a murderer be charged in another case. But the
detail of the illogic and injustice and conspiracy, ha ha ha please
don't call what you do tradecraft, the bungling stupid bludgeon police
and lawyer work compared to TV's Matlock and CSI and Law and Order, all
the cop and lawyer shows, that contrast I would like to receive wider
attention.

My first point was, hey, a witness gets away with placing a defendant at
the scene by claiming that two businesses a mile apart, on different
sides of a highway, are in the same parking lot.

If anybody was interested, we would see more contrast between TV perfect
justice and forensics. Another head blows out toward the alleged
position of the alleged shooter, like JFK's Zapruder film that
exonerates Oswald.

Then compare CSI on TV, which tells us on practically every episode not
to expect bullets matched to gun barrels if the bullet exploded. The
Dean Meyers bullet exploded, and to add to the strangeness...

Then we have more oddity. After blowing out the side of Meyer's skull
where the bullet entered, we have the bullet fragments all trapped
inside his head, allegedly. The forensics expert is trapped into saying
that because she was stuck with the notion of the bullet travelling
across the brain in the opposite direction, not toward the big blowout
JFK-Zapruder hole, but entering the big hole and travelling toward the
relatively intact other side of the skull.

Again unlike TV, the forensics person said that the bullet path was
upward, not downward as it would be if the shooter had been at Bob Evans
restaurant parking lot. Pargo's restaurant parking on the other side of
the SUNOCO, opposite side from Bob Evans, is on a lower level so as to
explain the upward path of the bullet in Meyers' head.

Or maybe she just said it travelled upward because she was starting at
the big JFK-Zapruder blown out side, in reality the exit side, and the
bullet in reality went the other direction along that line, downward not
upward as it went the opposite direction. A downward path would be
consistent with either Bob Evans or Red Roof Inn balcony as the
shooter's location.

There's a lot more, and eyewitnesses who did not testify in court and
would have contradicted the case as presented, which the judge said was
the best presented case he had ever heard. I bet he said it to the jury,
don't you think?

Let me share two or three examples of Virginia justice, a state that
executes almost as many as Texas. A man gets run into from behind at a
red light, the other driver's wife tells the trooper her husband was out
of control, the trooper notes a skidmark for the braking distance of 75
mph in a 55 mph white sign zone with two yellow 45 mph signs and four
flashing yellow lights beside the road and eight foot high letters on
the pavement saying STOP AHEAD, a red light, and of course, the back of
someone else's car he's not supposed to run into. Of course in Virginia,
the victim gets charged, convicted, and convicted by another judge on
appeal, because the victim accused the DCI of "malfeasance" every year.
Then we have a carload of kids skipping out on a tab at IHOP, so a cop
fires into a car full of kids and kills one, no problem in Virginia.
Similarly a Maryland cop follows a man for six hours and he never does
anything wrong, so he shoots the driver fifteen times in the back, no
problem at all. It's not what you know, it's who you know, in Virginia.
Knowing the law, knowing forensic science, logic, common sense, nothing
at all, it's just who you know and kiss up to that gets you over in
Virginia. Muhamad can hang for helping that crowd, but let's see them
for what they are there.

-Bob