I ebayed more means of livelihood for traction in the short term.

I can send Matt McDaniel a paypal, subscribe to blackcommentor.com in
name of Trineday(Kris here), and buy some herbs for the 20 year HIV drug
survivors with damaged digestive tract linings from the drugs. This is
often aggravated because recovering addicts get into sugar, and of
course
that lets candidas albicans establish itself and eat holes like Crohn's,
at
the least holes in the mucosa, which lets fifteen pounds of bacteria
plus
sewage bury the immune system. Add chemo to that attack on the mucosa
and there's big trouble. Lots of half dead livers, too, due to
addictions and
HIV drugs, so we're going through the Hulda Clark liver cleanse(but she
believed in HIV and we don't so we don't need her full drastic program).

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, homepu...@... wrote:

> dear Bob,
>
> perhaps a dose of skulduggery will make you feel better?
>
> ;-)
> --
> re: Jesuits / Illuminati / NWO, etc
>

> Chris Pinto on A.Jones show:
> March 09, 2010 (hour 3)
> http://gcnlive.com/Archives2010/mar10/AlexJones/0309103.mp3
>
> Chris Pinto Talks About His New Documentary Film:
> A Lamp in The Dark on The Alex Jones Show 1/4
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbe0DbikRMg
>

> ========
>
> Alex Jones - Chris Pinto: Freemasons: Oct 16th 2009 Pt7
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbPfq6vWisQ
>
> Chris Pinto on Alex Jones, Jason Bermas - "Secret Mysteries of
America's Beginnings" 2of5
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMqF0jug6s
>
> Director Chris Pinto on Alex Jones Tv 2/4:Our National Heritage Has A
Second Side To It