Another reason I should have high cortisol and low thyroid from
eviction and poverty terror is that I have people ten years HIV+
and then ten years HIV- and undetectable.

It's not a miracle, which makes it vexatiously abominable and
heinous.

That's not enough. I admit that in September 1977 I photographed
the WTC falling down and at least a year before Charlie Sheen
went to Obama I posted his picture here as Harley Topper 911.

That's bad enough but there's no discernible pattern. I need to
be more consistent. I have no work ethic. I did not buy Y2K or
Peak Oil. Apples or oranges?