If you use sharemgr, the share configuration is stored in SMF and
I don't believe that will be transferred as part of zfs send/receive
so if you want this to work you need to use zfs sharesmb.

zfs sharesmb is not just an alias for sharemgr, since sharesmb is
actually a zfs property which is stored along other dataset properties.

Having said that, I'm not a ZFS expert so I don't exactly know what
will or will not work using zfs send/receive.

Afshin