Hi Guys,

I apologize if this is considered off topic -- I'm not sure where else I could post this where it would be seen by the appropriate folks with SMB/CIFS/AD expertise in OpenSolaris. I promise not to repost -- and if there is a better way to reach these individuals then I would welcome advice.

Nexenta Systems is looking for one or more engineers with expertise working with open source kernels and the Microsoft SMB/CIFS/AD protocols (at the implementation/code level) to join to help improve and support an open source implementation of these protocols in OpenSolaris.

Nexenta Systems is a company founded upon and committed to further development of open source solutions.

Please send your resumes to j...@nexenta.com

Thank you