Event ID:       540
Date:           2010-07-08
Time:           14:55:24
User:           NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON
Computer:       SERVERNAME
Successful Network Logon:
        User Name:
        Domain:
        Logon ID:               (0x0,0x4CE77EB)
        Logon Type:     3
        Logon Process:  NtLmSsp
        Authentication Package: NTLM
        Workstation Name:       WSNAME
        Logon GUID:     -
        Caller User Name:       -
        Caller Domain:  -
        Caller Logon ID:        -
        Caller Process ID: -
        Transited Services: -
        Source Network Address: 192.168.15.60
        Source Port:    0
----

To test for generate above I did from command prompt: net use
\\servername\sharename
(without user and pass)

If I try do the same against the Sun Storage 7210 result it ask me for
user and pass.

My question
Is it not possible to do ANONYMOUS LOGON for a CIFS share at a Sun Storage 7210?

/Mikael