Hi,

I am trying to access my opensolaris CIFS share from my windows machine. I get
the following error in /var/adm/messages:

sun smbsrv: [ID 138215 kern.notice] NOTICE: smbd[SUN\user]: share bad path:
/export/home/share

I set the following ACLs:

0:group@:read_data/read_xattr/read_attributes/read_acl:file_inherit
         /dir_inherit:allow
1:owner@:read_data/write_data/append_data/read_xattr/write_xattr/execute
         /delete_child/read_attributes/write_attributes/delete/read_acl
         /write_acl/write_owner/synchronize:file_inherit/dir_inherit:allow

Accessing as the owner works without a problem, only when I try to access the
smb shares using another user from my solaris server (same group though) it
throws the above error message.

I am using: SunOS sun 5.11 oi_147 i86pc i386 i86pc

Any ideas?

Thanks!