Hello Dochelp Team,

I'm wondering where I can find the "Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility
PCA" certificate to verify digital signatures.

For example Microsoft Catalog files shippin with printer dirvers are signed
using this certificate.

eContent Type: 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.10.1
Signers:
        Signer's issuer DN: C=US,ST=Washington,L=Redmond,O=Microsoft
Corporation,CN=Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility PCA
        Signer's serial: 330000001e258e7c4251c5d1fa00010000001e
        Signature Algorithm: RSA-SHA1

The "Microsoft Root Authority" certificate is available for download but not
not the "Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility PCA"

Thanks!

Cheers,

        Andreas