Le 2019-04-30 22:51, Sam a écrit :

I wanted to let everyone on the mailing list know that the French
translation of the website is complete. Olivier Humbert has done a
great job and for this excellent support we would like to thank him. I
would like to take this opportunity to briefly mention that he himself
is running a very interesting digital audio-software music studio
called LibraZiK. https://librazik.tuxfamily.org.

Thank you Sam.

For our French Cinelerra-GG users:

J'espère que vous passerez un bon moment.

I hope I wrote it right. ;-)

Yes you did :)

I was on my way to ask you to put my name here : https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/fr/traduire-le-site-web/ but then, I've double-check on the English equivalent page ( https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/ ) and I saw it's already been added. Thank you for that! Then I went into the CMS translation interface, and I saw that 2 pages where in need to be updated. (These 2 translation updates are done now).

That leaves me with a question mark: I was under the impression (probably wrong) that any time a new page was added or modified, the translation interface would send me an email. Is that wrong then? Could that be done? I've to confess that it'd be very handy for me to be responsive with the website French translation.

3 small typos (please find the screenshot attached):
- cingg-website-1: there is a missing capital letter here
- cingg-website-2: there is a "/" character which shouldn't be here, and the same missing capital letter than in cingg-website-1

Hope that helps, and thank you very much for your support Sam!

All the best,
Olivier

--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/