Le 2019-05-05 16:34, Sam a écrit :
Normally, the WPML will automatically send out the email, but only
after the process has been marked as done. This was not the case
because while you were still working on the translation, I had changed
something again and this will not be notified by email. Only when
everything is done and I change something, then you get a
notification. Because while you are still working on the translations,
you can see that something has changed in the list. In the future you
will automatically get a notification.

OK, I see.

Thanks you for all you answers, and no worries for the few days' lag, we all have life stuff to do !

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/