Il 06/10/2019 3.12, Phyllis Smith ha scritto:
GG did a lot of rework on the Shape Wipe Transitions code. He added the 25 1080 versions; fixed a couple of bugs; added a Feather slider (based on exponential values); and built in parallel processing instead of single threading.
Really thanks!
I agree with you, Phyllis; now, 1080 works like 0540 and it is very fast! Thanks GG!

Question: is Feather like Anti-aliasing when the position's slider is to the left edge? It seems a bit different.

If I can add one thing.
When there is a slider, I think would be fine to have a textbox and its Clear button to clear the slider. So I have done two quickly photomontage, a simply and another inheredited by Mask tool. If You and other Users agree with me it could be a possible, little, improvement for the GUI, I think. It is only an idea, of course.

Thanks!
(And, thanks Andrea)

IgorBeg