GG/Phyllis, You are too fast for me. =)
I thought that someone (Sam, Andrea, Olaf, Andrey, and others) replied with an refinement at my photomontage.
Thanks for the new layout.
If You agree with me, is it possible to do a little refinement about alignment? I added a GIF animated for the lines. It seems better of the prevoius version.
I am sorry for that, but sometime further changes are needed.

Thank you so much (and for the build)!

IgorBeg