Am 19.04.20 um 15:31 schrieb Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux:
Yes, thank you, I received an invitation, I see that it only allows me to manage a space in Photos, but not in YouTube, but it is not necessary either.

Can't you upload videos? Strange, because in the description of YT it said that you can upload videos with these rights. I check the rights again, you should have the possibility to upload videos, otherwise it makes no sense.

Youtube lets you put music on videos for free from clips without copyright.
And also a logo in the video, which can be seen throughout the video.
Okay, that's great.
My idea was to enable a public folder where users can upload their proposals. And then someone can decide if it's good or not to put on the channel.

And I see very correctly what you say about being flexible with the duration of the videos.
I will set that so that it is possible.
And there can be several lists, English, Italian, French, Spanish... ... but also a universal one without voice.
Sounds good to me.
I could share my videos in Spanish on the Cinelerra playlist.
I think there was a way to do it so that the videos about Cinelerra that I publish on my channel are also automatically seen in a list in Cinelerra. It should be in the Spanish section, but they are not short... and if they are good, it is not for me to say.
I would leave that to you. As far as I've seen your videos, they're really well received.