Since I was mentioned in this thread, I will say that during the batch rendering tests, 4 files were deleted from me. Then I did not know the reasons for deleting them, and before experiments I always try to make backups, but for someone this behavior can ruin the whole wonderful impression of Cinelerra-GG.
--
Ugin.